Gear up Cyber Monday is here and you can buy all the stuffs in the world.
Best online shopping day is here and its knocking at our doors. All the big online companies are giving huge discounts and offer to their customers, starting from Amazon to Walmart and from ebay to Calvin Kelin.
Offers are All over the place you can pick you niche and dive into shopping.
The people who have not heard of Cyber Monday, Let me explain you what actually is Cyber Monday.
By hearing Cyber Monday the first thing which will pop-up in our mind is that it’s some kind of computer term or some thing like deep down of some kind of Ethical hacking.
But the story is different and happy !!!
Cyber Monday is A marketing term in US. And it the first Monday after Thanks Giving day.
Cyber Monday is a Monday after Thanks Giving day. Its is a marketing term in US.
Cyber Monday was created by Ellen Devis and Scott Silverman on 28 November 2005 .
In 2015, Cyber Monday online sales grew to a record $2.98 billion, compared with $2.65 billion in 2014. However, the average order value was $128, down slightly from 2014’s $160.
Research conducted in 2005 eHoliday Mood Study, “77 percent of online retailers said that their sales increased substantially on the Monday after Thanksgiving, a trend that is driving serious online discounts and promotions on Cyber Monday 2005.
#What should we Buy??
Well, You can buy anything which you need and you will sure get good discount on that. As, because its just 2 days from Black Friday offers of Black Friday will also be available and you will find good offers all together.
Cyber Monday is a Big Deal for Amazon last year according to the survey conducted by the company Shoppers ordered 740 Items per Second, its huge !!!!!
This year, Amazon will offer more than 30 “Deals of the Day” on Monday along with thousands of “Lightning Deals,” which are sales that last for a limited period of time.
Target is offering 15% off sitewide on Monday and will continue to offer promotions all next week.
You can see on their website they have a option of Top Deals you can check the list from their.
Tuesday will bring 40% bath and bedding products, cosmetics are on sale Wednesday, Thursday’s deal is 30% family outerwear and electronics will be on sale on Friday.
And there are many Website from where you can buy stuffs.
#How to buy from India ?
Well, We Indian love to buy stuffs online.
Around 100 Million people buy stuffs Online now a days and its increasing rapidly.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales are very popular in the US and you could easily grab some great products at ridiculously low prices.
Many e-commerce websites like amazon, flipkart, snapdeal etc offers mind blowing offers. However till today not all the offers are available in India. So, you can check out offers from abroad at get the best possible deal and save some extra bucks of your cash.
Few Sellers are their who can help you with buying stuffs from abroad and will deliver it to your door.
- Amazon : You can buy stuffs from amazon.com or Amazon India’s Global Store and chances are high that, you will get what you are looking for. If, you are buying from Amazon.com then you will have to pay shipping charges and you can enjoy Hazel-Free Shopping.
- Newegg : You can buy stuffs related to Computers or electronic gadget from newegg and newegg supports Return and Refund policy. So, it will a much less risky shopping .
- ebay : ebay offers you all the products diretly from US you will find all the products you are looking for and they too have robust Return and Refund Policy.
- Asos: Asos is a great place to buy Clothes and accessories online and they will send your ordered product to you home and they will not charge you for shipping.
- esty: Looking to buy stuffs like mug , art prints posters and more of creative stuffs?? Head on to esty they have a range of all the handmade and creative stuffs.
Share you thoughts about the blog post. And I will share some software and articles which will help you in different areas.